Report a claim
Call our claim center at 877-365-8693 or contact your Mountain Valley agent. Our dedicated professionals are ready to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In the event of a Claim
- In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- If your property has sustained serious structural damage or if there are any doubts about its safety, contact local government officials to determine the status of your home before entering.
- If you need to relocate, be sure to keep receipts of expenses incurred as a result.
- Do not alter the condition of your house before it is inspected by the adjuster. However, you should make emergency repairs to prevent further damage, if possible.
- Keep any items that might help determine the cause of the damage to your home.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged property. Include descriptions of each item, their age, and their replacement value. Take photos and videos when possible.
- Preserve all items being claimed in as good a condition as possible. Take necessary steps to protect belongings from further damage and save receipts from any temporary repairs you make prior the inspection of your property.
- Every claim submitted must be reviewed and evaluated based upon the applicable policy of insurance and the facts of loss.
Make a payment
Make a payment online now through QuickPay or register your policy and utilize the self-service portal. You can also pay by phone (call 888-980-7647) or by mailing a check, along with the remittance stub, to the address printed on your bill. If you don't have the remittance stub, please write your policy number on your check and mail it to:Mountain Valley Indemnity Company
PO Box 94572
Cleveland, OH 44101-4572